วันศุกร์ที่ 16 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

*$*Sale TORO Power Clear 621R Sin

This review is from: EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Backlit 3.5" Display and "Step-On" Technology (Health and Beauty)
I changed my review from a 1 to a 5...here's why I am impressed. First, I had a Tanita scale; it told me my weight, body fat, water weight, bone weight, if my toe nails needed to be cut, etc. However, I could not read the display and as executive/non-athlete I did not need all this information. When that scale died, I went looking for a good solid simple scale. I liked the way this scale looked and the reviews on Amazon were good. Plus, the price was great. I got it right away, and it was great. Looked good, easy to read, and I liked the 0.2 denominations. However, unfortunately it stopped working after two weeks. I went to return it on Amazon and posted a disappointing review. Then the most amazing thing happened...this really happened...about an hour after I posted my review, I was contacted by the company. They read my review and apologized that my unit was not operating the way that it was supposed, discussed their high quality control and that this should not have happened, and then they sent me a replacement right away. THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! They are family run operation that prides themselves on customer service and providing people with a quality product. THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS! There are so few of these good companies left. I was very impressed. I am a very happy customer again and will buy other products from this company!! I hope you will too.

I am SO happy to finally have a bathroom scale that WORKS! My old Taylor scale was just crap. Seriously. I lost so much motivation because of that thing, it would give me different weights anywhere within a 5-pound "range" every time I stepped on it, so I never had any idea what I actually weighed, or whether or not my hard work was paying off. EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Backlit 3.5" Display and "Step-On" Technology!

Because of that, I put my new EatSmart scale through a lot of "tests" when I got it today. I stepped on it 5 times in a row, alternating between it and the old Taylor scale each time. The old scale gave me 5 completely different numbers, as usual, but the EatSmart stayed the same each time! I even tried putting the laundry basket on it in between weighs, to make sure it wasn't just "remembering" the last number. Nope! So then I tried drinking a big glass of water, and sure enough, the EatSmart registered a .6 pound increase. Fantastic! I'm so pleased with the consistency and accuracy of this scale. I'm feeling 100x more energized and motivated than I was yesterday, because I know now I'll be able to see the REAL results of my actions, good or otherwise. :)
*$*Sale TORO Power Clear 621R Sin
*$*Sale SnowEx SR210 3 Cubic Foot 12 Volt Wireless Remote Control Snow and Ice Melt Hitch Mount Broadcast Rock Salt Spreader
*$*Sale Cub Cadet
*$*Sale Swisher 50-Inch Universal Work Duty ATV Plow Blade 2645R
*$*Sale S.A.M. Super-Duty Thermoplastic Snow Deflector for Plows, Model# 1309025
*$*Sale Powerland PDST24 24-Inch 196cc 6.5 HP OHV Gas Powered Two Stage Self Propelled Snow Thrower
*$*Sale Poulan Pro PR627ES 27-Inch 208cc LCT Gas Powered Two-Stage Snow Thrower
*$*Sale Snapper 1696003 29-Inch 305cc OHV Briggs and Stratton Gas Powered Two Stage Deluxe Snow Thrower
*$*Sale Boss - Handheld V Plow Control

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น