วันศุกร์ที่ 16 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

*$*Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB On Sale

I have been hearing such good things about the Clarisonic, I had to see for myself. I had researched, and people felt the Mia was easier to handle, more reasonably priced and worked just as well as the more expensive models.

After a month of use, I can honestly state my skin is feeling like silk. One of the articles I read about the Clarisonic stated that the cleansing action allows your moisturizers to be better absorbed into the skin, since the gentle exfoliation unblocks the pores and gets down to the fresh, clean skin.

Clarisonic Mia

I love the fact that the waterproof Mia goes into the shower, and I can have a luxurious facial spa treatment while my hair conditioner works. It's such a nice feeling that it's almost disappointing when the unit automatically goes off after 1 minute. The fancier, more expensive Clarisonic models beep every few seconds to let you know to move to a new area. I don't need that feature, as it is natural to keep the brush head moving, like an electric toothbrush. The Mia is much smaller and more lightweight than the other models. I can't imagine anything bigger. I am afraid it would slip out of my hand in the shower.

The charger is a neat little magnetic disc that adheres to the unit while charging. It's so small, it would be easy to bring on a trip. I did not need to recharge yet, but after 21 days, put it back on the charger. The literature says it will hold a charge for 20 days.

I have absolutely no regrets having bought the Mia. I highly recommend it, and think it is one of the best products I have ever used on my skin.
*$*Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB On Sale
*$*7 Touch Tablet Internet Media Player 2Gb Google Android Os - ROCKCHIP CPU On Sale
*$*New Trent iCruiser IMP1000 11000mAh External Battery Pack and Charger for iPad2, iPad, iPhone 4S 4 3Gs 3G On Sale
*$*AT&T Quickfire GTX75 Cell Phone Orange On Sale
*$*Wilson Electronics Desktop Adjustable Gain Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home or Office - For Multiple Users On Sale
*$*Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone 32GB On Sale
*$*BlackBerry Curve 9300EUBK 3G 9300 Unlocked GSM Smartphone On Sale
*$*RIM Blackberry Curve 8520, Unlocked 2G GSM, 30 Day On Sale
*$*Motorola DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone On Sale
*$*Nokia C6 Unlocked GSM Phone On Sale

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น