วันอังคารที่ 20 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

#$*Review Price Philips Hf3321/60 Golite, White / Blue

I've had a variety of grilling / bbq products. Primarily Weber, given their history of solid products and great customer service.

I've always been a charcoal purist. Apartment living, however, has made me consider propane as a primary heat source for grilling. I recently bought the Weber Q220. It's a nice product, but it just doesn't get as hot as I need it to. So I sold my Q220 and decided to go with what I really wanted, which was this Weber Performer.

It's not petite - it takes up a good 3-4 feet width-wise and it's about 3 feet high.
#$*Review Price Philips Hf3321/60 Golite, White / Blue
#$*Review Price Panasonic ES8243A Men's 4-Blade
#$*Review Price Zeo Mobile Sleep Manager
#$*Review Price Panasonic EW3109W Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
#$*Review Price Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Natural Whey, Natural Chocolate, 5 Pound
#$*Review Price Babyliss PRO Nano Titanium 1 1/2" Flat Iron BABNT3073T
#$*Review Price Travel Ultrasonic Humidifier
#$*Review Price Vicks UV 99.999% Germ Free Humidifier
#$*Review Price Omron BP785 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Black/white
#$*Review Price NatureBright SunTouch Plus Light and Ion Therapy Lamp

Charcoal had always previously required me to get a chimney starter, as I'm not into soaking my briquets with lighter fluid. That meant a lot of smoke and wait time as I waited for the coals to get hot.

The Weber performer, however, uses the little, easy to find propane tanks (hardware stores, your local drugstore's seasonal merch section) to blast the coals with propane-powered fire in 10 mins. The coals are ashen-grey and ready to go. The grill gets over 600+ degrees F so you can really get a solid sear on whatever you're cooking.

The whole setup is solid and well thought out. The one touch lighting system works like a breeze and the cook-top / prep area is a huge benefit, as is the tilt-out charcoal holder.

The only thing I'd suggest: google Craycort cast-iron grates and get a 22.5 inch cast-iron grate for this. It's a bit expensive at $85 but it's worth EVERY PENNY. If you've done a lot of grilling, you know you need cast iron to retain heat and really sear your food. I did and it makes this setup into the ne plus ultra of all charcoal grills and remedies the only weakness of this setup, which is the stainless steel grates that it comes with. Ditch those for Craycort's cast iron grates. You'll be glad you Weber 1421001 Performer Charcoal Grill, Black.

I love this product as much as I can love an inanimate product. And that's a lot.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น