วันศุกร์ที่ 16 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

*$*Sale Arnold OEM-190-658 Chains For 20-Inch x 8.0-Inch Tires - MTD Lawn Tractors

This review is from: McLane 101 9-Inch Gas Powered Lawn Edger (Lawn & Patio)
For years I would just use the string trimmer on its side to edge my lawn and although that works I always wanted a better and safer edging system. A year ago I purchased and attachment for the string trimmer and this gives you a better edge but still can be dangerous and can pull when it digs into the dirt. The blade has worn down so I went and purchased a new blade even though my thoughts were to start looking for better alternatives, I could not get the old blade off the attachment after several different ways of trying so I thought to myself, this is a sign that I should get a stand alone trimmer. (Of course my wife wasn't thinking along these lines). I took a look around the standard places, Home Depot, Lowe's and Sears prior to looking on Amazon, which always seems to have the best deals. I read all the reviews for this model and decided to purchase it; I received the product faster that the expected date which was a bonus. Assembly was easy and the engine started up on the first try. I took it out for a trial run and like all the other reviews this product worked great, it gives you a nice clean edge and will save you a ton of time if you have a large area to edge which I do, I have over and acre and I have a lot of flower beds to edge around. I do not anticipate and kick-back or pulling from this machine which eliminates any of my safety concerns. Although you can use this as a trimmer, I don't think this will save you any time, I tried it out but don't think I will be using it as a trimmer, you will still need to use your trimmer to get close to areas which are against vertical items such as foundations or any other structures McLane 101 9-Inch Gas Powered Lawn Edger.
The only issue I have is with the throttle cable, it is very flimsy and actually broke away from the engine area (a plastic piece that connects the cable). I can probably fix this myself as I am pretty handy but it is brand new so why should I have to. The alternative is to just manually adjust the throttle that is located above the choke, in my opinion this is just as simple to do as pushing the little red throttle cable lever. I will give McLane a call to see what they have to say but over-all this is a great edger. I would have given this a 5 star rating if it weren't for the throttle issue.
  • Replacement Part

*$*Sale Arnold OEM-190-658 Chains For 20-Inch x 8.0-Inch Tires - MTD Lawn Tractors
*$*Sale MinnSnowta Dynamo Roof Razor Roof Rake Snow Rake
*$*Sale Yard-Man 31AH65LG701 28-Inch 357cc Gas Powered Two Stage Self Propelled Snow Thrower
*$*Sale Precision Products SB6000SST T-Handle 6 Series 130 lb Broadcast Spreader / Salt Spreader
*$*Sale Meyer 4-1/2" 2-Post Motor For E60 & E60H Powerpacks
*$*Sale DuroStar SD1300 Snow Demon 16-Inch 9.7 Amp Electric Snow Thrower
*$*Sale Poulan Pro PR621 21-Inch 208cc LCT Gas Powered Single Stage Snow Thrower

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น